Angelfire

I’ve decided that I’m not going to continue Angelfire. I’m really annoyed by the main character and because of that I  am having trouble picking it up. I’m kind of sad about it, because I really liked the concept, but unfortunately I don’t feel that it is worth it. There are soooo many books I still want to read, I rather spent my time reading something I do like.

I find Ellie just a rich, spoiled brat who is not worth the title she received. When you are THE ONE who is destined to save the world, the ONLY ONE who can save the world, I do think you should change your priorities. Like putting saving the world in front of the line, instead of movie night with friends.
And not only the lack of responsibilities is fatal for Ellie, but her continuing whining is also not very attractive. Poor little rich girl.. blegh. Though it is in some ways more realistic, look at the average teenager nowadays and you will find a lot of Ellies in there. Some girls will start complaining and bitch about how this will ruin her social life of w/e, but you just have to suck it up ! Hell, if I would find out I was some ancient warrior chick, with a handsome sidekick, I would be in awe !! How cool is that, that there is more than just this simple boring life ? Awesoooome !

So I’m sorry, but well.. many books, little time ! Bye bye Ellie ^^

Comments

Popular Posts