Welcome

Welcome everyone !

This is the first time I'm writing a blog *shame on me* and I'm very curious as to how I can make it all happen the way it will look nice ! Soo.. the first couple of months I proberly will be either dissapointed the lay-out or frustrated because I can't make it do what I want it to do ! But.. I'm a possitive person, and I really want it to work ! So let's get to it.

First of all, I will try to post at least ONE review a week. I read several books a week lately, so it should not be a problem to make that happen. I hope.
Ofcourse, I've already read A LOT of books, so to put them in here will be quite the challenge... My memory is most of the time very good with the books I read, especially the ones I really loved and the ones I really did not love.

The genre I mainly read is Urban Fantasy, YA, PR.. and recently I'm enjoying a New Adult every now and then. Give me a (good) book with a couple of vampires, weres or witches and I'm completely out of the world. What I love most about books is the way it makes me feel like I'm not in this world anymore but in the world the writer has written for us. I love being swept away in the world of the supernatural, where everything is possible and you can have super powers ! Mwuahaha.
And ofcourse... men are always so much better in the books then in real life XD

Happy Reading everybody ;)

x

Comments

Popular Posts