Waiting On Wednesday. HEARTLESS

 

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine.

 

My first WoW ! I was checking what kind of meme’s there all are.. but apart from the Top ten Tuesday and Waiting On Wednesday I could not really find anything exciting.. Any ideas somebody ?

 So this week’s pre-publication in my list is…




Heartless by Marissa Meyer.
Publication Date. 8th November

 Long before she was the terror of Wonderland — the infamous Queen of Hearts — she was just a girl who wanted to fall in love.

Catherine may be one of the most desired girls in Wonderland, and a favorite of the yet-unmarried King of Hearts, but her interests lie elsewhere. A talented baker, all she wants is to open a shop with her best friend and supply the Kingdom of Hearts with delectable pastries and confections. But according to her mother, such a goal is unthinkable for the young woman who could be the next Queen.

At a royal ball where Cath is expected to receive the king's marriage proposal, she meets Jest, the handsome and mysterious court joker. For the first time, she feels the pull of true attraction. At the risk of offending the King and infuriating her parents, she and Jest enter into an intense, secret courtship.

Cath is determined to define her own destiny and fall in love on her terms. But in a land thriving with magic, madness, and monsters, fate has other plans.



I just noticed the cover is revealed from this book, and I have to admit I am really looking forward to this one. I loved her Lunar Chronicles series, and the idea of another fairy-tale retelling by this author makes me feel all fuzzy on the inside. 

What about you ? Are you looking forward to this one too ? 

Comments

  1. Yes, yes, yes!! I absolutely can't wait for this one. I'm excited to see what else this author has to offer that isn't a part of the lunar chronicles. Here's my wow http://angelerin.blogspot.com/2016/01/waiting-on-wednesday-gemini-by-sonya.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too :)And I really like another retelling, new world and stuff ! Will check your WoW out !

      Delete
  2. AWESOME PICK. I read Cinder way back when it first came out and I absolutely loved it. I'm hoping to read the rest of her Lunar Chronicles this year. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) You really should read the rest of them too !! They are a great read !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts