APRIL Wrap Up & Book Haul 2016.

 

Good day everyone ! I hope you had a great weekend. Mine was not that great, but well.. we can’t have it all now can we ? So it is already the beginning of May, but first I would like to Wrap Up April, and show you what kind of books I got last month.

Luckily I had a lot more time to read this last month than I did in March. I was busy moving and that costed a lot of my reading time. But April was a better month, and even though I did not buy/received a lot of books.. I’m quite satisfied. 



This month I’ve read 12 books, from which I reviewed 8 ! I wanted to make a review for everything.. but some books gave me trouble with that. All the Bright Places was such a beautiful story, but I just couldn’t get myself to writing about it.. And I’m kind of in a reading slump at the moment which includes my ability to write reviews.. But I hope to get out of that soon XD
 


REVIEWED.
Walk the Edge by Katie McGarry
Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes
The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead
The Awakening by Melissa Craven
Gathering Darkness by Morgan Rhodes
Nice Girls Endure by Chris Struyk-Bonn
Not Always Happenstance by Rachael Anderson
Paper Princess by Erin Watt




PHYSICAL.

Gathering Darkness by Morgan Rhodes
Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
E-BOOKS.

The Soul Thief by Majanka Verstraete
The Awakening by Melissa Craven
Amber Smoke by Kristen Cast
Edge the Bare Garden by Roseanne Cheng
Paper and Fire by Rachel Caine
Girl in the Shadows by Gwenda Bond
 
Currently Reading..
 
 
I started so many books in the last couple of days.. But I hope at least one will stick so I will get over my reading slump.. And get on with this one, because it just doesn't hold my attention..

So how about you, did you have a good month too ? Any books you're especially happy with ?? Let me know !!
 


 

Comments

  1. I've read three books on your list, Falling Kingdoms is my favorite High Fantasy series, and I've read Walk the Edge I liked it better than the first book.
    a few are on my "watch list", books that I'm thinking about checking out from the Library.

    By the way, I nominated you for the Infinity Dreams Award

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice reading month :) I only read Rebel Spring and Gathering Darkness from your list though, the others I still have to get to. I am planning on reading Nowhere But Here soon, so as soon as I finished that I can get to Walk The Edge. Hope you'll have a nice reading month in May too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts