Friday 56 & Book Beginnings. 16.12.16.


Friday 56 is hosted by Freda's Voice & Book Beginnings by Rose City Reader

Hello everyone !! OMG it is Friday !! Hell yeah !! I'm so happy it is almost weekend !! You know why? Because me and my husband have two weeks off now !! FINALLY.
But well, first I have to get through my last workday.. of the year ! HA ! 
The year has gone by way too soon. On the other hand, I'm happy this year is almost over. Next year will be a better year. Hooray for 2017 !!

So yeah.. another Friday means another 56 and a new book beginning ! So where do we start? I was thinking long and hard what book to pick for this week, but since I've seen this book come by a lot this week in the Top Ten Tuesday and a bragged about already owning it XD (Sorry) I thought this would be this weeks best choice ! And it fits great with the current weather as well. ^^ So here we have it...



Book Beginning.
"I offered my hand to the fire.
Sparks leaped from the hearth and settled onto my fingers, heat drawn to heat, and glittered like molten gems against my skin. With my free hand, I pulled a bucket of melting snow closer and edged forward on my knees, ready to douse myself if the sparks flared into something much larger.
Which is exactly as I intended."


Friday 56.
"Brother Lack moved to my side, leaning over to mutter in my ear. "You may have Brother Thirstle fooled, but I see you for what you are: a vindictive Fireblood intent on destroying a place that worships the god of the north wind. I don't know how you wormed your way in here, but I primise you this: I won't rest until you are back in prison, where you belong. Even if I have to take you there myself."

I hope I got you intrigued if you weren't already.. 


Comments

  1. This book looks good!Here is my 56: http://shoshireads.weebly.com/home/friday-56-and-book-beginnings

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me with the cover! Like, dead.
    :-)
    Happy weekend, and enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been seeing this all over lately - hope you're liking it!

    Check out my Friday 56 (With Book Beginnings) + 50/50 Friday and my current giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts