Friday 56 & Book Beginnings. 23.12.16.


Friday 56 is hosted by Freda's Voice & Book Beginnings by Rose City Reader

Hello everybody, I'm currently really enjoying my days off ! Went to Eindhoven for a couple of days and had a great time with my husband. We finally saw Doctor Strange and it was awesome !! 

So yeah.. another Friday means another 56 and a new book beginning ! The moment I got this book I knew I would use this one for this weeks meme ! I'm very happy I received it and I hope to start reading it soon !! Maybe I'll even start it today.. Hmm.. But well, here it is !!


Book Beginning.
"Caves make good hiding places. But this close to the flashfall, they also make the most likely place to die. The creatures dwelling in the deep caverns are rabid by-products of the flash curtain, altered by radioactive particles. And they're starving.
Which makes them almost as desperate as us."

Friday 56.
"Yes." I say it aloud. A dangerous word if the wrong person were to hear. My heart wants to shout it. 
He struggles for breath, and I press both hands to the glass, trying to surpress tears. I lost my brother this way. It is agony to stand here.
I like to think I am brave, but I could never do this."

I hope I got you intrigued if you weren't already.. 



Comments

  1. Oh, this one does sound intense....and mysterious. Thanks for sharing. Here's mine: “THE GIRL BEFORE”

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this one. I dug into TBR mountain to read Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is on my TBR. I'm going to try to get to it in 2017. Enjoy and have a great holiday weekend and new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like there's lots of drama in this story. I hope you enjoy it.
    My Friday post features COLD BETRAYAL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds intense, I like it!
    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a intense sounding book. I'm hooked. Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen this around a bit lately - it sounds pretty good. :)

    Check out my Friday 56 (With Book Beginnings) + 50/50 Friday and my current giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts