Waiting on Wednesday. 21.12.16.


This meme is hosted by Breaking the Spine

Goodmorning everyone !! How are you all doing ? Personally, I'm doing great !! I love having time off and I'm really enjoying myself. Later today I'm going to Eindhoven with my husband for some Christmas shopping and we'll be staying overnight. I found this great hotel with a jacuzzi and a champagne breakfast the next morning.. Can't wait !! 

But first I have another Waiting on for you guys today !! For this week I've decided to pick one that I'm really really looking forward to. I've read the first book multiple times, and it also made me cry multiple times haha. The first book is just so tragic and dramatic. I love it. I'm also a big fan of the writer, she just writes very compassionately and easy to relate to. If you haven't read the first one, I highly recommend it !! Sooo without further ado.. 

Happily Ever After by Kelly Oram
Release Date 14.02.17.

The end of one story is often the beginning of another. Hollywood heartthrob Brian Oliver and his Cinderella princess Ellamara Rodriguez have finally found love outside the digital world. But leaving their anonymity behind creates a whole new set of obstacles for the nation’s new favorite sweethearts. With the stress of Brian’s fame and the pressures of a new relationship weighing down on them, the It Couple quickly begins to wonder if they can hold on to their newfound joy, or if maybe happily ever after is only a fairy tale. 


I love that it is being released on Valentine's Day, very appropriate. I like that we get to read more about how their story continues and I hope it will be just as heartbreaking and adorable as Cinder & Ella !!

What are you Waiting On this week ?




Comments

  1. I haven't heard of this series before and it sounds like a great contemporary series. I love that it comes out on Valentine's Day! How fitting! Thank you so much for sharing. :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a great novel to publish on Valentine's Day! I'm not big on YA contemporary but this sounds interesting. The title is nifty. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts