Waiting On Wednesday. 28.12.16.


This meme is hosted by Breaking the Spine

Goodmorning everybody ! Already the last Waiting On of this year !! Time flies.. I can't wait until the new year starts, really looking forward to 2017 !! 

So let's get started on this weeks book ! Before I started writing this one I did not know yet which book to feature this week, there will be so many great releases next year, way too many. I will never be able to read them all.. But well, I do plan on reading this one as soon as it comes out !! It is not some epic fantasy or anything, but I like how cute and fluffy it all sounds. I also hope this one will be better than her last book. I did not like P.S. I Love You, I was quite disappointed to be honest.. So I hope this one will be better.

By Your Side from Kasie West
Release Date 31.01.17.

In this irresistible story, Kasie West explores the timeless question of what to do when you fall for the person you least expect. Witty and romantic, this paperback original from a fan favorite is perfect for fans of Stephanie Perkins and Morgan Matson.

When Autumn Collins finds herself accidentally locked in the library for an entire weekend, she doesn’t think things could get any worse. But that’s before she realizes that Dax Miller is locked in with her. Autumn doesn’t know much about Dax except that he’s trouble. Between the rumors about the fight he was in (and that brief stint in juvie that followed it) and his reputation as a loner, he’s not exactly the ideal person to be stuck with. Still, she just keeps reminding herself that it is only a matter of time before Jeff, her almost-boyfriend, realizes he left her in the library and comes to rescue her.

Only he doesn’t come. No one does.

Instead it becomes clear that Autumn is going to have to spend the next couple of days living off vending-machine food and making conversation with a boy who clearly wants nothing to do with her. Except there is more to Dax than meets the eye. As he and Autumn first grudgingly, and then not so grudgingly, open up to each other, Autumn is struck by their surprising connection. But can their feelings for each other survive once the weekend is over and Autumn’s old life, and old love interest, threaten to pull her from Dax’s side?



What are you Waiting On this week ?







Comments

  1. I cannot wait to read this book! I absolutely love Kasie West and this one just sounds like it is going to be the perfect read to cozy up to this winter. I hope that we both enjoy it! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already read this one and I really enjoyed it. Kasie West has never let me down. I love her books. Hope you enjoy this one! Have a great week!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually read this book and I really liked it! It's not a new favorite West book, but it was not disappointing and I enjoyed it a lot. I hope you love this book when you get a chance to read it, Freyja!

    Have a fabulous week. =)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts